Our FULL SERVICE LISTINGS are second-to-none and only 1.5%.
Don’t pay the usual 3%. My full service listings for houses, condos and land are only 1.5% because I am efficient and can pass that savings along to YOU!
- I keep my overhead low so I can give my clients outstanding service at half the cost. I started my real estate career with Carolina One, 14 years ago, but I have been broker-in-charge of Charleston Saltwater Realty for the last 10.
- You pay nothing up front. My fee will be reconciled at closing by the closing attorney and deducted from your nice FAT (hopefully!) check.
- You will be working with me, the broker-in-charge and a seasoned real estate professional that can answer ALL your questions, market your property effectively, and get the deal closed smoothly.
- All of my listings go on approximately 81 national real estate websites such as Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Homes.com and WikiRealty. Within a day of listing with me, you will be in the Charleston Trident Association of Realtors MLS and all over the national real estate Internet exposed to millions of buyers.
- Before listing, I will do a formal Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) on your property. I will examine all comparable sold properties in your neighborhood in the past six months so we can establish true market value and get you the highest price possible.
- We’ll also look at active listings in your neighborhood because those are your competition.
- In fact, I will set you up to receive immediate notification by email of new, contingent and sold listings in your neighborhood so you will know what is going on at all times.
- I will provide a nice-looking Charleston Saltwater Realty yard sign and other point of purchase marketing.
- I will take beautiful pictures and turn your house’s MLS report into a dazzling display.
- I will do a nice, descriptive write-up to go along with your pictures.
- I will provide a lockbox so your house can be easily shown anytime, or you can let showing agents and their buyers in, yourself.
- I may shoot video to use in property marketing.
- I will provide all property disclosure statements you are required by law to fill out, sign and post in the MLS.
- Listings are for six months.
- You must offer buyer agents compensation for bringing you a buyer who is ready, willing and able to buy. It is typically 3% in this area and I would suggest that, at least.
- The more incentive for buyers and buyer agents, the better. You want buyer agents EXCITED about your house so it gets shown a lot. Showings are everything.
- I will guide you on the most effective way to stage your home for maximum inside and curb appeal.
- I will require showings to be set up through our excellent ShowingTime service so there is a record of all showings: The who, what and when details.
- If you need a 24-hour notice, no problem. ShowingTime will call you to confirm all appointments.
- If feedback on your house is given by an agent after a showing, I will forward it to you immediately.
All of my listings are on around 81 national real estate websites – all of the applicable ones below – that take regular feeds from our MLS including:
– And SCORES of newspapers, TV affiliates and other websites that take feeds from the national Internet real estate websites.
I am not kidding about MAJOR exposure for your house, condo or land due to the Charleston MLS and the above national real estate websites.
Just do a Google search of your property’s street address a day or two after listing with me – after all the national sites have gotten their feeds and the Internet has updated itself – and you will find your property all over the real estate Internet exposed to millions of buyers.
I am committed to selling your house as quickly as possible for the largest amount of money possible. I want the process to go smoothly for you.
I constantly review marketing strategy so that no opportunity is missed.